Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanks!!!!!

STOP!!!!  Let's take a moment to reflect.  What do we have to be "thankful" for?  My health is OK.  I'm a little overweight, but thank God I don't have high blood pressure, thyroid problems, diabetic issues or insomonia.  I can WALK.  I can TALK.  I can take care of MYSELF.  And, my family is doing FINE.  These are some of the many things that I have to be "thankful" for. 

What do you have to be thankful for?  Stop and let's reflect.  This "THANKSGIVING" give the Lord some of your time and "THANK" him.  He didn't have to make the sunrise, but he did.  He didn't have to wake us up this morning, but he did.  He didn't have to give us the money to buy the food for this big "Thanksgiving" meal, but he did.  He didn't have to bless us with all our beautiful friends and family members, but he did.

Give THANKS today, like it's your last day because tomorrow is not promised to us.  Love ya, "Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!"

Teresa Tibbs
"Your Angel in Real Estate"
Stanberry & Associates
(512) 431-2442

No comments:

Post a Comment